Courtesy of Lobster Place/Cull & Pistol Test Kitchen
- 1 pound Lobster Meat (chopped into ½ inch pieces)
- 2 ½ Large Spoons of Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 ½ Large Spoons of Panko Japanese Bread Crumbs
- Olive oil
Pick the Lobster Meat over to remove any cartilage or shell. Combine the Mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning, Parsley, Mustard and Lemon Juice and mix until smooth. Add the Lobster Meat to the Mayonnaise mixture and toss everything togethe, being careful not to break up the pieces of lobster meat.
With your hands, add the Panko Bread Crumbs and mix into the lobster mixture. Form mixture into 3oz. cakes
Heat 2 tablespoons of ilive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Once oil is heated, add cakes and cook for 2-3 minutes preside until golden brown.