Provided by Lobster Place/Cull & Pistol Test Kitchen
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cups coarsely chopped onions
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups Panko Japanese breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 lbs skinless and boneless Hake, Pollack or Scrod, cut into 2 inch pieces
Drop garlic and onion into food processor and process until finely chopped. Add garlic and onion to a mixing tub and combine with coriander, parsley, eggs, mayonnaise, cumin and salt until well blended. Add fish in small batches to food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Remove and add to mixing tub with other ingredients, blending well.
Add breadcrumb and fold ingredients together until consistency is similar to that of crab cakes.
Form mixture into 3 oz. cakes.