Courtesy of Lobster Place/Cull & Pistol Test Kitchen
- 2 pounds fluke, filleted and completely boneless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 limes, juiced
- 8 lemons, juiced
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 bunch cilantro, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 serrano chile, roughly chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
Transfer the fluke to a bowl. Season lightly w/ salt. Add the lime, lemon, and orange juice, stir to combine, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Stir the red pepper, onion, cilantro, and chile into the fluke mixture.